SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. The way we increase traffic to our website is called SEO. Maintaining the quality as well as the quantity of the traffic of the website is very important.
SEO can be divided into two parts:
- ON-PAGE SEO
- OFF-PAGE SEO
Today we will be talking about the major and integral parts of ON-PAGE SEO.
We can make the most effective use of the content and the HTML source code of a page with the practice of ON-PAGE SEO.
Integral and major parts are:
- Title –As the most important part of a page, the title tag is the first thing a viewer reads. The full description of the page is reflected in the short and descriptive title. Google compares your page title with the content for ranking. Use your content smartly against your competitors by making it appealing for your visitors.
- Meta descriptions- Always complete Meta description part of your page efficiently, because it conveys the viewer about the page. Higher ranking of a page can be achieved if it’s written properly and accurately.
- Meta tag- Implementation of tags is one of the vital aspects and relevant part to achieve a higher
- Content and Body tags- Customers relates to the content directly. Fulfilling their need is the basic work of content. Useless writing with spelling and grammar mistakes are not appreciated. Body tags can be said as the use of subheadings. Breaking of articles into parts and starting it with a heading is a sign of good content.
- Writing URL- Short and easily readable URL are recommended.
Use target keyword in the URL. Your content, Meta description, and title of the page should be the answer to the question of the viewer.
These are just some of the tools and resources of SEO. Applying it will definitely give you a result.