Every business needs a highly function able and visually attractive website. The process through which a website is created is known as web development.
Web development includes several functions as content creation, web design, network security tasks, programming as well as client side or server side scripting etc.
Web programming is one of the integral part of creating websites or web development.
For completing specific tasks a set of instructions is created called programming.
Programming is a language for computers. As we communicate to certain group or people we choose a language which is known to both sides. Same way computers are communicated through programming languages.
Different features in programming languages are called traits. Choosing a programming language for a specific platform is a bit difficult. Several factors are considered like
- Project size
- Efficiency and performance
- Target platform
- Tool support
- Availability of libraries
Every programming language is unique. But there are some concepts and structures similar in each language.
The three main concepts can be said as:
- Proper sequence of commands is the right command in the right order. A right order should also be maintained.
- Conditional structures are also important. For one outcome a sequence of events to be executed if a statement is true and another outcome to be triggered if it’s false.
- A set of instructions repeated more than twice are called looping structures.
Strategies help to solve simple and complex problems as well. You can choose strategies to think logic of your complex program before starting writing code.
Learning all the programming is not possible. So the top programming languages are: